Archive for the ‘Hair Extensions’ Category
By RMUK on April 13th, 2013
Have you always dreamt of full, voluminous hair or yearned for long, flowing waves without having to simply wait for your hair to grow or even just fancied adding a splash of colour to your look? Hair extensions have revolutionized the way we style our hair, awarding you the freedom to experiment with new looks as often as you please.
Racoon collection of multi-award-winning lines – including reusable human hair extensions and aftercare products – guarantee hair extensions which are both safe and ethically sourced. All of Racoon’s products are scientifically proven to keep natural hair safe and healthy, and are endorsed by an independent trichologist. Racoon have worked alongside a supplier whom has been sourcing hair for 60 years, and have very strict guidelines to ensure the best quality hair is sourced and delivered. All human hair is root point correct and cuticle intact.
Only accredited stylists who gain the relevant certification are permitted to apply Racoon International Bonded and/or Micro Weft hair extensions. This ensures that your hair is in safe hands. Our hairdressers are trained by the best in the industry and use only the finest hair care products to ensure that your extensions look absolutely stunning from the moment you leave the salon, until your next visit.
Racoon have achieved the British Standards Institute ISO 9001 accreditation (BSI kite mark of quality).
Posted in Hair Extensions, Hair Extensions, Racoon Hair Extensions |
By RMUK on February 27th, 2013
Our friends at Great Lengths Hair Extensions have given us a step by step guide on how to recreate Adele’s look
The only way is up!
Here goes…let’s get the Adele look!
- Start off by making your job easier: set the hair using large rollers or curl using wide plate straighteners. This’ll make the hair more pliable and add volume and movement.
- Get sectioning into 4:
- 1.5″ section parted centrally to create the fringe.
- Top section behind the fringe from temple to temple, including the crown area.
- Below section b, from temple to temple just above the occipital bone.
- From nape to occipital bone.
- Start with section d: tie into a ponytail just above the occipital bone and gently backcomb throughout its length. Wrap the length of the tail around your index and middle fingers to create big barrel curl and secure tightly over the base of the ponytail. Be on bond-watch at all times!
- Section c is next up to form the sides and back of the style. Lightly backcomb the natural perimeter line to create volume at the sides. Take the hair back into a really loose ponytail and secure just below the crown. Don’t pull to tight as you’ll lose volume from the sides.
- Stand back and have a look: make sure the sections are perfectly blended so the look is soft. Allow the hair to sit over the first section line, smoothing over with a soft bristle brush. Depending on how much hair is left, either let the end fall softly over the barrel curl or twist around and pin then let the end drape around in a soft curl.
- Backcomb the top of the hair to achieve height. Bring the top back over to join the ponytail at the crown; make sure is lightly sweeps around the sides, blending with now harsh lines. Pin the ends over the ponytail to disguise the band.
- Voila! The fringe area should be worn softly away from the face. Finish with a light smoothing of Soft Finish Spray to secure.
Contact RMUK Today and Book your hair up and Great Lengths consultation appointment.
Posted in Get the Look, Hair Extensions, Hairstyles Guide, Up Dos |
By RMUK on February 14th, 2013
She told fans she suffering with morning sickness on a few days ago and it seems that Rochelle Humes decided to indulge in a spot of pampering on Thursday.
The 23-year-old singer whisked herself away to a hair salon in London to have her tresses tamed. Even reoccurring morning sickness didn’t stop her having her new set of Great Length Hair Extensions put in, and doesn’t she look blooming?
Contact RMUK Today and Book your Great Lengths consultation.
Posted in Hair Extensions |
By RMUK on January 9th, 2013
Great Lengths is honoured to be styling Kirstie Ward’s wedding day hair, whose fiancée, soldier Bryan Johnson, won the Military Cross for braving Taliban machine gun fire to rescue a wounded comrade in Afghanistan. With Bryan having lost six colleagues on tour, as well as Kirstie enduring months of worry, Great Lengths want the Scottish couple to have a day to remember – and we know our hair extensions won’t let Kirstie down!
Contact RMUK Today and Book your Hair Extension consultation.
Posted in Hair Extensions, Wedding Services |