OUR EXPEREINCED BEAUTY THERAPISTS ARE
EXPERTS IN HOT WAX HAIR REMOVAL
Hot Wax "Peelable"
“Tough on the hair but gentle on the skin”.
Our resident “wax Doctor” will apply a thin layer of the “Peelable” wax to the chosen area.
Because of its temperature the wax will open the pores making the treatment more comfortable as it is removed from the roots with no breakage or snapping of the hair, Leaving the skin silky smooth and soft.
Hot Wax "Strip"
The most popular form of waxing called “strip wax”. Where the wax is applied and removed from the chosen area using paper cloth strips.
RMUK provides pretty much the best customer experience I have found. It is exceptional.
Pre Waxing Advice:
In between waxing treatments we recommend you to use a body scrub 2-3 times per week. However it is a MUST the day before any waxing service as this will remove dead skin cells and in growing hairs.
After Waxing Advice
Its normal immediately after your wax for a little bit of redness and prickly heat type rash to appear. This should disappear after a few hours. Because waxing removes hair at the root it’s important that you keep the area clean and bacteria free. This means:
- No sunbathing for at least 12 hours. If you are going on holiday have your waxing done at least one day before you go
- No hot baths or showers. Luke warm water only
- No swimming in a chlorinated pool for 24hours
- Same for Spa baths or saunas
- Do not apply any deodorant, perfumes, make up or lotions to the area for the first 12hrs after your wax unless recommended by your therapist as fragrances and other lubricant can cause a burning sensation
- Also avoid touching the waxed area to ensure it remains bacteria free
Wear loose clothing, No silk, or satin especially after intimate waxing